Friday, January 7, 2011

sketches.









This sketch was composed when I was trying to consider how to turn my mesh into something more humanlike to demonstrate the next possibly evolving step for humankind. I considered having small wings which could contract and expand, broader shoulders and a fully rotating head and torso.


These scans are of my sketches and scribbed down notes of how to use photosynth, meshlab and 3ds max, what my concept for the abstract object could be and my processes of thinking about how certain movement will be made by the joints. Looking back, I think I spent too much time brainstorming on a concept. More time could have been spent researching on my concept of evolution, or thinking of other ways to present my model sculpturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment