Tuesday, February 1, 2011

change of plans.

I apologise sincerely but I have decided to completely change my concept and overall product. In order to make my final project more interactive, I have decided to use a real life skateboard instead of only in a video. I have pretty much changed my concept for an art installation / social commentary thing into an advertisement for a skateboard.
I will create about three different environments using three markers. When the person stands on the skateboard, they will look at the marker they have chosen and freeze the camera position so that the environment produced by the marker stays around them and they can look freely around them and skate around.

My assignment focuses upon Augmented Reality and will no longer touch on photogrammetry.
I will post up a new brief soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment